Sunday, June 15, 2008

And so it begins.

There's no shortage of great blogs out there. I already have way too many in my daily reading queue. So why start another one? I guess I want to a venue for writing about things I'm interested in. I want to get back into the habit of writing on a regular basis. If you've somehow stumbled across this, welcome. I hope you find something you like.

For now, this will mostly be a food blog. I've signed up for a CSA this summer, so figuring out what to do with the giant box full of veggies (or sometimes, just what the heck kind of veggies they are) takes up a lot of my time. Eventually, this blog's content will probably expand to include other things I like, such as fashion, design, crafting, and travel.

The title "Choice of Pies" comes from a family joke, but that's another story for another day.

1 comment:

Jett said...

Hi, stumbled upon your blog after reading a post on Chowhound. I, too, started a food blog, although, I've not been diligent in posting. I dig your pics and I'm totally jealous that you're in a CSA. Good 4 u. Happy bloggin'!

http://mamaliciouseats.wordpress.com/