Thursday, July 24, 2008

more to come soon

What a crazy couple of weeks! We had a great time on our ten-day trip. I'll have a few posts about it soon. As soon as we got back, though, my husband got sick, and what we thought was strep throat turned out to be something much more complicated that led to an emergency tonsillectomy yesterday (who knew there was such a thing?!). So Dan is home now and stuck eating pudding, mashed potatoes, and ice cream for the next week. It's hard enough to cook for just two people sometimes, let alone one, so I've been relying on convenience foods and cereal. Tomorrow I'll pick up another box of veggies; hopefully that will inspire me to branch out beyond dim sum and Cheerios.

Because of the craziness, I'm a little behind on work, so it might take me a few days to catch up, but check back soon for a restaurant review, a recap of a North Carolina farmers' market and the ensuing meal, and a travel post about the oldest town on Cape Cod.

No comments: